<body>
愛情欠乏症,♥ peeping @deficiencylov-e ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Tagboard
Extras


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All my text written in deficiencylov-e.bs should not be seen at other web unless credit.


Sunday, June 7, 2009 @ 5:58 PM
Happily Never After



Chapter one .



I've been looking up the sky everyday , do you know ?
I never thought i would find someone i truely love , till that day that time when i first met her .
She's not the smartest girl , she's not the geekiest girl .
She's just an average girl who has a very kind heart.
She may not be the most beautiful girl i've ever met , but the first time i layed my eyes on her ,
I can't take them off her . Oh , i've forgotten to introduce myself .
My name is Rei , im not particularly handsome , but somehow i still attract some girls attention .
But i never really take a fancy of them , cause most of them like me is because of my rich family
background . They dont love me , but my money , though they often claim that they
love me for me not for my money , but , who doesnt love money ?
So during school days , i normally get hold of my girlfriend with hard cold cash , dump them with hard cold cash , but it was she who changed me completely .



Chapter Two .



Her name is Rinko , she's just those normal average girls whom you will not take a second look after you've look at her once .
I remember how we first met, i was walking towards the libary & i saw this girl running towards my direction , and shouting ' senior , senior , wait up ' . assuming she was calling the guy infront of me, i didn't care too much .
“ Gottacha' Why didn't you stop when i called you to wait for me ? “ She grab hold of my arms trying to balance herself . I was shocked by her actions , but then after she balanced herself , she handed me something .
Its was my wallet , she said she found it on the floor , and decided to chase after me to return it to me .
“ Please be more careful next time will you ? I bet that in this school , no one will be as helpful as i am ! “ She said with a innocent smile and walked away .
“ Hey , whats your name & class ? “ I shouted .
“ Oh , me ? Rinko , R-I-N-K-O , im from 2 happy ! “ and she walked toward her friends .
I smiled to myself , thinking why there's such a girl , who is willing to return something that she found on the floor , to the owner whom she didn't know in the first place . Because of my previous experience , when i found my wallet , it was empty & i check my wallet to ensure that everything was in there , my money & cards are all in there , I found a little note in my wallet .
" PS:// PLEASE BE MORE BECAREFUL WITH YOU BELONGINGS ! And i never take you money so please be reassure :D "
” Silly girl . “ I thought .
After that , i went to find my so called “friends” , who just be friend for my money not me .
Well , i'm used to it anyway , so , yea , treated them drinks & stuffs . Got home after fooling around with them , i was almost drunk ,
when i reached home , my house is still as empty as before . Dad & Mom are still working , the only person at home is my maid , but she's also busy with her housework and stuffs .
Went into my room with a loud 'bang' after i shut the door . Jumped up my bed , thinking about how my Mom treated me & takecare of me when i was still 7 yr old .
She would always be the one who will hug me when i reached home , asked what i've done today , cooked my dinner for me , revised my work for me .
But all this changed after Mom discovered that Dad has an affair out there .
They've divorced , but they decided not to breathe a word to me , as i was just 7 yr old that time .
But to their dismay , i've knew it all along , i heard it not from my parents but from my maid when she's gossiping about this matter on phone .
Flashing back all those happy moment we have as a FAMILY , tears starts to fall uncontrollably . I sunk my head into my pillow , and fall into sleep .
I woke up and went to bath & have my dinner with myself . Watched tv with myself, pratically did everything myself . Thats how i passed my everyday .



Chapter 3 .

“ Do you know the Rinko from 2 happy ? “ i asked Renji who is also my bestfriend in school ,
the only one who will be my friend for the sake of me . “ nope , why ? You like her isit ? “
He teased with a cheeky smile . “ Your head ! She just left me a very good impresion “ I said while smacking he's head .” Rinko , what a interesting girl she is “ I thought
and decided to write her a note telling her to meet me up at the roof top of the school .
After the lesson , was breaktime , as i make my way to 2 happy which is at the 2nd floor while my classroom is at the 3rd floor .
Went in , saw Rinko , signal her to come out , gave her a note , and then left .
I heard alot of wolf whistling from the back , but didn't care much , so i just walked off to the canteen .
After school , i went up to the school's rooftop , waiting for Rinko , after waiting for 15 min , i decided to go , because i thought she dont want to meet me up here .
To my dismay , when i walked towards the door , the door opened & i saw Rinko standing there , shocked by my appearance .
I smiled , and then we were sitting at the rooftop , chitchatting about the school life & stuffs .
I hit off with Rinko quite well , we soon become good friend .We meet up at the roof top almost everyday .
I introduced Rinko to Renji & they both click off well too! So three of us were best friend in school .
I discovered that im having a crush on Rinko , but didn't care about it because crush will be easily gone , but my feeling for Rinko was growing rapidly .
Soon , im in love with her , dying to see her ever min , dying to hear her voice every seconds .



Chapter 4 .


“ Rinko , im in love with someone you&i know !” I told Rinko , thinking she will get my hint .
“ Then go for it !!! “ She said . Im so happy when she ask me to go for it , but before i could confess to her .
“Actually Rei ....... Im in love with someone too! “ She told me when we were both on the rooftop .
I was happy when i heard it , because i thought the person was me .
“ Who is it that you fall in love with ? “ i said with a smile .
“ Will you promise not to tell ? “ She asked , I nodded my head . “ Its Renji ! “
My heart shattered like a mirror being smashed .
The smile on my face dissapeared immediately . “ Oh really ? Then good luck to chase after your love then “
I said as i stand up and starts to walked off . “ Rei , rei , Wait for me !! “ I didn't wait for her , i just ran down towards the door and run down the stairs till i reach the ground floor , i run and run and run till i reached my house .
I went in , walk into my room , throw my bag & smashed everything that i can see .
Jumped on to my bed and covered my head with the pillow , then starts to think , “ why does she like renji but not me ? where am i not as good as renji ? does renji know her as well as me ? Why WHY WHY WHY!?!? “
A familiar ringtone appeared , it was my message tone . I checked out my inbox .
“ New message – ❥Rinko - Hey whats wrong with you ? Are you fine ? Call me when you recieved this message will ya ? “
I throw my phone towards the floor & it was smashed into pieces . Cried & cried till the late night.
Next day , Renji came talking to me . “ Rei , are you alright ? Heard from Rinko that you ran home yesterday as if something gone wrong , mind telling ? “ “ You bastard its because of you im like that !” I thought ,
“ Well actually nothing , i wanted to do “ big business ", but i dont like school toilet so i ran home “ I said with a cheeky smile .
I had to feign ignorance to presevered this friendship .

Chapter 5 .


I didn't went up the rooftop today .
Recieve tons of message from Rinko , but i chose to ignore them .
So my normal life style is back, no more rooftop session .
Fooling aound , flirting with girl , squanding money like no one cares .
This continued for a few days , till i heard this news that Renji & Rinko has gone steady .
Upon hearing that , i ran up the rooftop , i screamed at the top of my lungs , cried while shouting .
Went to the Boys' toilet to wash up , and went back to class as if all this didn't happen .
Saw Rinko on the corridor , gave her my blessing .
I heard her muttering “thankyou , will you be up at the rooftop today ?” , softly . I didn't give her a reply and walked off .
One month has past & Rinko hasn't text me or called me anymore .
I bury those feelings i have for her to my heart thinking that they will fade . But i was still thinking about her .
Suddenly , my phone rang , it was Rinko . I answered it without further delay .
“ Hi Rei , are you free later ? “
“ well , yes , why ? “
“ Its me & renji's first month & i want to get him a gift but i dont know what he really like , so .. Will you do me a favour by going shopping with me ? “
“ Alrights , i will be over at your house to pick you up to the mall at around 1 pm . Is that fine ? “
“ Yupps , thankyou “ She replied in a cheerful voice .
I smiled , as long as she's happy , doing anything will be fine .
Went to pick her up at 1 pm , headed the mall & decided that its still early , we headed to the coffee shop opposite the mall .
We drank coffee , catching back all the times we missed spending together .
While chatting , I caught Renji in the coffee shop we were in with another girl . “ Rinko , why not we go to the mall ? I remember Renji like .... “
Before i complete my sentence , Rinko stoodup , went over to Renji's table , slapped renji and run out .
Renji looked at me shocked & i just stare at him angrily and chase after Rinko .



Chapter 6.



“ Rinko , Rinko , wait up for me !! Please “ I shouted while chasing after her .
She's running towards the school , she ran up the stairs to the rooftop .
She sat down at the usual place we used to seat at . She didn't cry neither did she talk .
I went up to her , and sit down beside her . She lied her head on my shoulder . “ Thanks Rei , you're the best of the boys , thankyou . “ She then cried silently .
My heart starts to ache . I 've been lying to myself all along , thinking that if i hide the feeling for Rinko in my heart , it will dissapear by itself .
But i didn't forget the feelings toward her . I love her ,
after crying , she stood up and smiling asking me to send her home after that .
Thinking that everything was fine , i send her home & promised to called her once i reached home .
When i reached home , it was about 7 at night .
I called Rinko, thinking of confessing to her my feelings , but after a moment , someone pick the phone up .
It wasn't Rinko , it was her mother . “ Auntie , can i speak to Rinko ? “ I heard someone crying ,
“ Hello ? Is Rinko in ? “ “ My poor daughter , Rinko , why must you do such a silly thing ? “
I hang the phone cabbed down to Rinko's house .
To my surprise , i saw the police carrrying a dead body to the van . I ran toward the corpse , flipped open the cover , and the corspe was , Rinko .
Tears fall uncontrollably , i fell down to my knees . “ Rinko , why you want to go when i want to tell you how much you meant to me ? Why ? “
Her mother who is sobbing then tapped my shoulder , handing me an envolope , and she went in the house.
I read the cover of the envolope , To : Rei , From : Rinko .
I open the letter immediately .
Dear Rei , thankyou for being a great friend . I really cherish the friendship we have (:
Actually i lied , still remember i told you i like someone ? Well , i lied about me liking renji .
I thought im in love with renji but only up till now i know i love nobody else but you .
You're the one who care for me the most .
You're the one who listen to my agony all the times .
You're the one who will lend me your shoulder everytime i needed one .
You're the one & only who occupied my heart .
It must be funny right ?
Rei , iloveyou . I love you for you .
I went steady with Renji ,
because i wanted to know how you will feel when you found out .
But you didn't care .
That hurt me alot .
I often went up the rooftop , hoping to see you there .
Actually i already know that Renji had another girlfriend ,
but i just turn an eyes close because i want to forget you .
So i had to maintain the relationship me & Renji has .
I can't bear it anymore , thats why i slapped Renji ,
because i cant take the betrayal .
I can't lie anymore , because im leaving this world .
So i have to let you know how i feel . Iloveyou rei .
I will look out for you up there in the heaven (:
Dont forget me will you ? :D
Whenever You misses me , i will be right up in the sky ,
so yea , just look up the sky :D



W/ love ,
Rinko , "
-
Silly girl , who says i dont care ?
I care for you the most . I want you so much . I love you Rinko .
I love you , i love you . I wont forget you my silly girl .
I love you .
tears dropped one by one , but this time im smiling while im crying .
Rinko , my one & only love , No one can ever replace you .
Because you is you .
No one else can make my heart skip a beat except you .

The end .

Well , this story , i wrote it myself , got the idea from http://www.dispirited-away.blogspot.com/
But the story everything is from me , except for the name 'Renji'
Yea , so enjoy :D
Tell me if you liked the story ? :D