<body>
愛情欠乏症,♥ peeping @deficiencylov-e ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Tagboard
Extras


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All my text written in deficiencylov-e.bs should not be seen at other web unless credit.


Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 10:32 AM
Hi again (8

Okay i shall talk about my life today , starting from baby period 8)

1 month - I have my first cake o.o and i also have my one & only nude pic taken o.o HAHAH!
1 year old - I went to the zoo and i carried a chick :D
2 year old - i started to speak 8)
3 year old - I had a sore eyes and i had to go to the doctor to remove the hump on top of my eyes o.o that left a scar at the top of my right eyes ,so i have to wear sunglasses to kiddergarden for a week , very stylo 8)
4 year old - I had chicken pox !
5 year old - i had my ear pierced , i didn't cry , my sis did , she was p5 that year , xiasuay :x
6 year old - i had chicken pox again -.-
7 year old - i went to evergreen primary school , i was recruited in and MY DADDY WENT UP THE NEWS !
8 year old - I was a moniteress and a prefect ! :D I went to the best chinese class at P2 xD
9 year old - Was a prefect and a teacher's pet 8) Still in the best chinese class ! I pull flag every wednesday !
10 year old - i was a big bully ! Second best chinese class ): the teacher dont like me . Was prank by friend o.o they put glitter on my chair and i gongong sit on it
11 year old - Was still a prefect o.o hiakhiak! know alvinez and shien :D
12 year old - I get to know , Lfs :D I get a score of 207 for psle :D
13 year old - I went to admiralty secondary , my friends mostly at christ church secondary ): But i have friends there at adss :O Although they sort of dont like me because i was too hyper . I get to know Lynette & Yufen :D
14 year old - I was nobody in school ): Teacher dont like me . Lolololol , Passed my lit with flying colors 8)
-
-
-
-
-
See this is my life , i know its boring, cause i only rmb like that only ):
Go on and say Yujing's life is boring !!
Go on ! ,
Miss dumbo , i want dumbo onlinee fast ):