<body>
愛情欠乏症,♥ peeping @deficiencylov-e ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Tagboard
Extras


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All my text written in deficiencylov-e.bs should not be seen at other web unless credit.


Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 7:25 PM
Hiakhiak ,

Hi , just gotten back home .
Went out with zen and he's friends :D
Met shifu at 911 busstop , bus down cwp .
Met he's friend , went to mos burger ,
He's friend all disiaosiao :O
then only one of he's friend , eat , the 5 of us stare at him
Hiakhiak , funnyfunny ,
then bought drag me to hell de ticket .
:O
Shifu's friend go in lo ,
when the time was only 3 , and the movie starts at 3.30 .
LOL , then the person tear halfway , then say havent time yet .
LOL , laughdie .
then slack around cwp awhille then , went to cinema 8)
Watch drag me to hell ,
Or i should say i nvr really watch it , because i was covering my face all the times .
Wahpiang but very erxin canzxc .
The old woman vomit into the girl's mouth .
Wahpiang .
Ohya , shifu's friend sit beside me de , elbow-ed me before the movie , got advertisement .
also a ghost story , i think he ownself chuatio then elbow me , still can say because he want scare me xD
HIAKHIAK.
then after movie went civic , bought mac,
Or should i say . shifu treat me 8)
Only french fries :O
Lol , better then nothing then go slack,
Security chase us away ):<
Then , slack awhile more jiu go shifu's house thr de playground o.o
He go bring bike & badminton ,
At thr slack awhile , went home ,
So reached home , rest awhile , shower & dinner ,
K nothing much , bye
PS:// im a noob i admit it k ! i cover face watch also can scream , but only once :P