<body>
愛情欠乏症,♥ peeping @deficiencylov-e ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Tagboard
Extras


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All my text written in deficiencylov-e.bs should not be seen at other web unless credit.


Saturday, June 20, 2009 @ 2:04 PM
Random .

I need alvinez now ,
I bet she's the one who will understand me the best.
):<
AH NEHHHHHHHHH , NI ZAI NA LI ):
You ren xu yao ni liaos !

Faster online ):
Alvinezxc Teo shao yan ):
Hurry hurry online ):
Going cry liaos ):
LOL .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Okay hi , sorry for so many dash-es :O
Just audi-ed finish ,
Kinda bored.
Been having headaches at night .
I dont know why .
Scarly im sick :O
*worry*
I suddenly , feel like seeing sunrise .
Must be my mind really sot liaos .
idk sial ,
Sometimes , im mad .
:O
Im the weirdess person , you might ever met :O
Ohya , just now audi , went for Desmond/-TIAMMIE kor & -LYNNIE honeybaby's wedding :D
Hehe , I GET FLOWER LEHHH :D
Happy yi xia,
I keep laughlaughlaugh xD
Hiakhiak !
then audiaudi till now chatting on msn with my dumbo :D
She's chio , cute , smart , alot hair , ilove her :}