<body>
愛情欠乏症,♥ peeping @deficiencylov-e ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Tagboard
Extras


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All my text written in deficiencylov-e.bs should not be seen at other web unless credit.


Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
Tralalas~

Yoyoyoyo~!
Today woke up at 1.45 pm .
Very pro right ?
i know lah , then nicole ;baby text me ,
Jio me go out ^^
LOL , then , bath & go meet her liaos .
I super gong canzxc ?
Reached interchanged , go find baby in the end ,
She at the interchange thr wait me leh !
xD
She become so lian you mei you ?
xDD
Pei her eat kfc, then went take bus to vista thr o.o
She want find boyf .
Lololol , then , waited under the block ,
cause of some reason .
Ohya , we went up the block ,
very funny canzxc .
Hiakhiak , then , baby ask me take slipper from one of the house .
Then i took one side of the slipper only , cause i thought she want throw the slipper at
her boyf's window , to get attention ,
LOL , in the end she want wear ,
We two like thief like that , hoho :O
Then , until 5 pm,
We from 4pm like that , at thr till 5pm
Her boyf finally come out .____.
Then , they both tgt same lift , baby ask me go in , but then who want be light bulb xD
Hiakhiak .
then i from 11 floor climb stairs down :O
At 1st floor le , baby called me ask me go up 3rd floor ._.
then , went to take bus to interchange , then say byebye to baby ,
then go meet Zen tay;shifu :O
He damn noob xD
Hiakhiak , tmrw he's birthday o.o
Then slackslack , JinJin come down slack ,
then , slack dao 6.30 jiu go home liaos xD
LOL , umm umm ,
reached home , jiu bath then teeveee :D
Then jiu nothing much ,
My life is boring ,
:O
I today nvr audi alot ppl miss me right ?!
:P
hiakhiak , ohya , was msg-ing with Yves kor today ^^
Lol ._.
Me life very boring :O
PS:// Zen , my blogskin is nice ^^ Nice then yours k !~