<body>
愛情欠乏症,♥ peeping @deficiencylov-e ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Tagboard
Extras


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All my text written in deficiencylov-e.bs should not be seen at other web unless credit.


Saturday, June 6, 2009 @ 6:07 PM
Weird people #2

This time its from friendster.
Randommly view-ed some message cause im really bored .
#1 Weird people

heyy! i don't wanna annoy you, but I stumbled onto you in the search and thought you seem cool :D I know I don't have much info on my profile here but u can look through my other profile if u want to know more,http://www.datepermit.org/?id=2529&profile=ronaldla rson (my name over there is ronaldlarson). it'd be cool if we could chat sometime :-P
alright cutie, hope to talk to you soon,
Sam Cook


#2 weird message
hi ger..
nice2'meet' u!!!
think its fate4us to meet here;)
hope u allow this destiny to blosom and we get2koe each other better as frends?
care2add as frends..;)
can gimi ur email so tat i can add u??
-
#1
WAHLAO ? Who are you sial ?
Im only 14 & you are already how old ?
24!
10 years older than me bodoh
Wahkaos . weird ass .

#2
I when meet you sial ?
In the first place , I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU .
No i wot give you cause i dont know you neither do i want to know you .
-
Siao , friendster has weird people ._.