<body>
愛情欠乏症,♥ peeping @deficiencylov-e ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Tagboard
Extras


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All my text written in deficiencylov-e.bs should not be seen at other web unless credit.


Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 8:27 PM
:O

Hmm , lets see , Second post of the day :DDDDDDDD
Blogging seems to be an addiction to me nowadays :B
Hahahas ,
Hmm , so its officially an holidays already .
(8
Thinking of dying hair , but quite waste money,
Because , dye bu dao 1 month jiu mush dye black ):
So perhaps , during the Oct holidays ? :D
Maybe during my birthday ? :BB
Hehehehe , then ,
Really yesterday was a fun day .
Just that there are unhappy moments which i doesn't want to mention (;
Sorry for the harsh words i used on Maisy , Sheryl .
Rolfs :/
I luvluvluv alvinez & nicole to the max (!)
& Cwp 's 7-eleven is dirty .
GOT COCKROACH ON THE FLOOR .
Causeway point de management , please go check okay .
Knn , the cockroach will grow more& more & then now singapore got
H1N1 ley , still dont want tgc of the cleaniness .
Idiot die .
ahahahs , i got picture de lo !
Tmr let you all see :D
Tonight im gonna have a good night sleep .
& Yes , sorry Ruiting ,
I know i've shouldn't have pull the chair away .
Im sorry k .
I dk whether you'll read my blog anot .
But really , sorry .
I didn't meant it .
Sorry girl .