<body>
愛情欠乏症,♥ peeping @deficiencylov-e ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Tagboard
Extras


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All my text written in deficiencylov-e.bs should not be seen at other web unless credit.


Thursday, June 4, 2009 @ 12:11 PM
Lalole

Ahahahahs ,
Lols , today , normal remedial ):
Sianzxc ,
Aniq didnt come , so bored .
Chatted with Shazwani during english remedial ,
Tzemin also not in school ,
Cause , she got NPCC TRAINING ):
Idiotdiedie .
then had remedial till 11.30
Walked home , was chatting on phone with alvinez that loller freak .
Hheehs ,
then , chitchat about the meetup later.
& reached home , calld her .
I tell her i want go & bath , She dw ,
Then bobian , i thought if i say i want go pangsai she will let ,
BUT SHE ALSO DW .
I was like on phone keep saying ,
I want pangsai , i want pangsai , i want pangsai ,
till she let me go .
LOL
:PP
K later meeting Girlfs ;DD
Happy yixia !