<body>
愛情欠乏症,♥ peeping @deficiencylov-e ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Tagboard
Extras


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All my text written in deficiencylov-e.bs should not be seen at other web unless credit.


Saturday, June 6, 2009 @ 2:22 PM
Shag /-

Well , yesterday , was me & sheryl 's 1 yr six month .
I remembered, but still because of some matter ,
I didn't posted about it .
Hmm , So Sheryl , Happy 1 yr 6 month one day & still counting on (:
Well , i luv alvinez & nicole to max :D
Audi is boring nowadays .
Maybe MIA from it soon .
Rolfs :/
Be in audi once in while went i have mood to do so (:
So ZAIJIAN LE READERS :D
Ohya , to nicole :
Hello , i know you my loyal fan to my blog right ? :D
Okay , since you my loyal fan , i invite you to my P.blog okay ?
SO TEXT ME YOUR BLOG EMAIL :D
& I'll invite :D
See i this G.Baby so good (!)
:D
Lovedie you :D