<body>
愛情欠乏症,♥ peeping @deficiencylov-e ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Tagboard
Extras


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All my text written in deficiencylov-e.bs should not be seen at other web unless credit.


Sunday, September 6, 2009 @ 7:32 PM
Third post of the day.

I've just thought through lots of things,
Many many,
Wondering who will be there for me when i am down.
Who will be there sharing my laughter , my smiles , my sadness , my everything?
I used to have one closest bff ever when i was 5 year old.
We cried together, laugh together , enjoy everything together.
But since i left my childcare center , we lost contact.
Till now, i still cant find someone , who could replace her.
I was really very happy, she still remember my birthday and she sent me a happy birthday wish to me on my birthday on 2008.
Ha , how sweet right ? (:
Remembering the first time i went into Evergreen Primary,
When i first have my friends , a beautiful mistake indeed.
Friends do drift, i only have my lf with me through out those 6 years,
Right ? We drift alot right ?
Especially Huiyi , she used to stick with all of us, but where is she now?
Does not even turn up for the meet out we plan so hard for.
From 8 to 7, it ain't good.
Lf are drifting isn't it ?
only a few still stay close.
Those beautiful memories were never once forgotten.
Lf lf, i want be close close like last time can ?
I miss our gatherings , i miss our laughter ,
I miss our skipping of class together , i miss those arguement ,
I miss those time when teacher scolded us together.
I miss those time when we used to sabo each other.
I miss everything.
Sorry this sudden moodswing ._."
Didn't meant anything.
That so much that i could not continue,
Bye./
-