<body>
愛情欠乏症,♥ peeping @deficiencylov-e ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Tagboard
Extras


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All my text written in deficiencylov-e.bs should not be seen at other web unless credit.


Sunday, September 6, 2009 @ 5:51 PM
Argh, tio pangseh ;(

Hi , today was a normal day lo.
Had tuition today *yawns* .
Hm , let ay that it was my dog who woke me up.
She slept beside my head =="
And she started her "kungfu fight" In her dreams & end up kicking my head.
I poke her,she continue kicking me ;(
Lawls arsehole right.
Hate her not.
:D
Woke up around 9.30am i dk why so early also,
So bathed & waited for my hair to dry.
10am alvinez call me for "morning call"
Laughs , i already dk how energetic.
then meet her at around 11.15am.
Damn shag lo, crap a little on the way.
I nearly fall down, cause i thought the seed of some tree which was like omfg damn big lah,
then i thought it was a leave and i step over it & i nearly fall.
Lawls , that bad nehneh of mine when i told her that she keep laugh & laugh & laugh.
How evil can she be lo.
Then had tuition ,
Rachel Loh precious was there too ! :)
Alvineh's friend also came, her name was inez ,
LOL alvINEZ.
HAHAHHHAHA, Lol ,
erm then after that,
went to sent inez to admiralty mrt station & me & alvinez was like thinking where to go next.
then we decided to go HOME.
Cause alvinez forgotten to bring money out.
Lawls genius :X
HAHA, then i also go home take money too :O
erm, then met her again & bused to cwp.
Lawls she say she okay le , i go down bus stop, waited for her, bus 858 fly away.
I text her ask where she at right,
SHE SAY SHE TAKE MOCHI.
LOL.
I wait, then bus 169 fly again.
LAWL, then i msg her, : "You take mochi take dao two bus fly leh :( "
LOL , she come down she saw the message & She laugh.
Lawls.
kay then bus down to cwp & I FINALLY GOT MY HOTPINK HAIRBAND :D
HOT PINK :DDDDD
OMGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
LOL.
then went to buy alvinez's piggy bank for her HF UU JT IE EH hor ? :X
Haha , then went to buy sushi.
Ha, then went to her house & slack awhile , ate my sushi.
Crap a little, alvinez ah , my present okay anot ? :X
Haha , then watched The wedding game.
Laugh nice show.
Lol, then went home around 6pm.
My stomach really feels weird now.
is it the sushi or i cant take raw salmon?
:(
Oh , btw , i got pangseh by zentay you mei you!!!!!
He say want meet me then never, but nvm.
Slacking at alvinez house was fun. hehe,
K nothing much byebye/
Should be the longest post for this month ?