<body>
愛情欠乏症,♥ peeping @deficiencylov-e ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Tagboard
Extras


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
All my text written in deficiencylov-e.bs should not be seen at other web unless credit.


Saturday, September 5, 2009 @ 8:25 PM
1st day .

Hellos there earthlings.
I finally found a little mood to post.
No. 1 : I went to meet Alvinez & Peiting at cwp.
No. 2 : I saw regine hubby & Mylene love on bus 913 !!! Miss them much.
Laughs:/
No. 3 : Reached cwp , saw LEVISON , ZHIWEI , ELVIS , KHENGYUAN , LIKE OMG THEY SHOUT MY NAME SIOL , DAMN PAISEH LAH.
No. 4 : Went to library to meet alvinez & Peiting , went back to cwp to search for my hotpink band.
But i cant find ._. only got babypink :( I WANT HOTPINK.
No. 5 : Went KFC to have lunch with peiting & alvinez, had to force peiting to eat. Lol
No. 6 : Got this weird indian xmm keep stare at me , alvinez & Peiting then i say to her, Stop staring ah you! Then she really never stare :P
No. 7 : Went back library keep laughing lo, then librarian come kpkb.
No. 8 : saw this auntie & She sneeze damn loud. LOL.
No. 9 : At toilet alvinez throw tissue into my cubicle & i throw back at her's
No. 10 : Alvinez treat me candyfloss!!
No. 11 : Not late for tuition , damn bored also lah tuition.
No. 12 : After tuition , nearly kena bang by this stupid cheena biker ==" So close to us stil ldk how to ring the bell. Nnb pcb because is that biker kena lorry buang see how it feels like if the lorry driver never press the "POR POR" thing, LOL.
No. 13 : I say the candyfloss taste like shit.
No. 14 : Alvinez keep laughing at my fringe saying i look like cheena. _|_
No. 15 : Walk home with her & i cant see bangala at night.
No. 16 : This fucking BGL ride bike so damn slow on the PAVEMENT & he nvr use bell , he go "hu hu" LAWLS WHO KNOW SIAL , he go by us still Tsk us _|_.
No. 17 : Send her home & i also go home niaos.
No. 18 : Had dinner, and blogging now & done with it, so byebye.
-
Tomorrow meeting zen.
Hopefully there's something to talk about lo ;O
K bye.
I miss you alot.